Upcoming RCTC Presentations & Events
1 – 3 March 2019: Portsmouth, New Hampshire:
- Bill & Monica will conduct a 3-day intensive professional development training workshop for all mental health professionals. Earn 20 clock hours of CEU credit for licensure renewal via NBCC and NASW
- This workshop is co-sponsored by the North American Society for Adlerian Psychology, University of New Hampshire Professional Development & Training Office, and the Resilience Counseling & Training Center.
- Topic: “ Adlerian Counseling & Therapy: From Trauma to Resilience ”.
For information & registration go to: https://training.unh.edu/adlerian
17-19 May 2019 : Moncton, NB, Canada :
- Bill & Monica will be presenting three papers at the International Association for Counselling Annual Conference.
The presentations are entitled :
- “ Working with Internationally Mobile Families: Building Resilience & Navigation Transitions ” . (Bill)
- “ Resilience-Based School Counseling: Developing social-emotional competencies “ (Bill)
- “ From Trauma to Resilience: Utilizing early childhood recollections to facilitate growth & change ” . (Monica)
31 May – 2 June, 2019: Tucson, Arizona
Bill & Monica will be presenting two workshops at the North American Society for Adlerian Psychology Annual Conference.
“The Evolution of Adlerian Family Counseling – Version 2.0: Building on Oscar Christensen's legacy” - (Bill)
“Social-Emotional Learning as Social Vaccine: Creating resilience-based schools” (Bill & Monica)